The way we work
We have developed a number of focused work streams and these continue to expand. The Project is overseen by a CEO/Chair Advisory Council, which provides strategic input and business leadership. A Steering Committee leads the implementation of the strategy, through specific work streams. There is a further group of Individuals and Ambassadors, members from all levels of the industry, who help deepen the work through individual engagement. In all cases, volunteers are driving change.
How to get involved
There are five ways to get involved.
- At a business level - through declaring your firm’s support, providing volunteers, expertise and/or a donation to help fund the work.
- CEO/Chair Advisory Council - individual leaders who are committed to the goals and can influence their businesses.
- Steering Committee - suitable for those who are willing to devote time and effort to developing and leading workstreams, and who are at a sufficiently senior level to represent their firms.
- Workstream participation – suitable for those who are willing to get involved in specific efforts and who may be at any level in their organisation.
- Ambassadors – individuals who are prepared to offer time and expertise to help with speaking at schools, universities or business schools or who may wish to host networking events or mentor.
Please email us at: [email protected] if you would like to help.