The LGBT+ Workstream is an umbrella group made up of LGBT Great and InterInvest. The workstream is co-chaired by Matt Cameron and Deon Pillay. Each organisation is operated and governed individually and works together in pursuit of three broad goals:
- To increase awareness, visibility, and DE&I overall.
- To promote best practices to support the community and its allies.
- For all Diversity Project members to participate in LGBT+ benchmarking.
Objectives and Success Measures:
- To increase LGBT+ visibility across all Diversity Project members.
- To develop, identify and promote best practices to improve engagement.
- To identify and recruit Project 1000 Role Models and Allies in five years.
- To engage executive leadership, and other stakeholders, with purpose.
- To increase the number of visible role models and allies.
- To grow our communities across members and other workstreams.
- To get all members participating in LGBT+ benchmarking to track success.
- To increase engagement in the Workstream’s events and activities.
- To share best practices and encourage collaboration where possible.