Accessibility statement – Diversity Project
Diversity Project is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
The Diversity Project takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
Some accessibility features we’ve added
- Ensured all images have relevant alt tag attributes
- Made all links clearly defined
- Added link focus states on the Disability and Neurodiversity workstream pages
- Included a font size selector on the Disability and Neurodiversity workstream pages
- No duplicate section ID’s
- Created a sufficient contrast ratio throughout the website
We have worked hard regarding the accessibility of this website, as the scores below reflect. We will continue to make further improvements.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG AA – Tested using SiteImprove’s online accessibility checker: https://www.siteimprove.com/toolkit/accessibility-checker/
WCAG A results – 100/100
WCAG AA results – 100/100
WCAG AAA results – 76/100
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Diversity Project assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Tested using SiteImprove’s online accessibility checker: https://www.siteimprove.com/toolkit/accessibility-checker/
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Diversity Project, 27 Mortimer St, London W1T 3BL
This statement was created on 27th October 2022.