Neurodiversity refers to the diversity of human brains and considers differences in how our brains are “wired” as simply another natural variation in humans.
Our workstream’s objective is to improve neuroinclusion within our firms to allow neurodivergent talent to thrive in the Investment and Savings industry.
Our 2023 objectives are:
- Build resources for employers, including creating a guide alongside a partner firm
- Bring to light the intersection between neurodiversity and other workstreams, by collaborating with the Mental Health and Disability workstreams, e.g. for Purple Light Up day around the perception of the word
- Build on the success of our 2022 neurodiversity poll and make it bigger and better in 2023, including a section on new ways of working
- Continue to provide content via blogs, case studies and articles
- Hold events to promote neuroinclusion (including two events during Neurodiversity Celebration Week)
To see our full Neurodiversity aims and objectives, please click here