The Diversity Project will be participating at Westminster Insight’s Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) in Leadership Conference. This event will explore how to create space for underrepresented groups in leadership and support emerging leaders from diverse backgrounds to thrive. Our Chair, Helena Morrissey will be joining a roundtable discussion – more information below.
Join business leaders and D&I experts at 15:30 at Westminster Insight’s inaugural Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership Conference as they explore D&I strategies in leadership. How do we cultivate change from the top down, and drive diverse representation in senior management and boardrooms? We will identify the most effective D&I initiatives that will transform your workplace culture, boost performance and drive organisational success.
You will gain insights from the leaders’ roundtable discussion with Helena Morrissey, Chair of the Diversity Project and Founder of the 30% Club alongside Jason Ghaboos, Deputy Director, Civil Service Employee Experience &People Performance, Cabinet Office. What can leaders do to inspire and drive change? And what is the secret to improving representation in senior leadership?
The event will cover the below key points:
- Aligning business goals with Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Holding leadership to account for the diversity and inclusion efforts
- Meeting targets to improve gender and ethnic minority representation in senior leadership and on boards
- Communicating the vision to stakeholders and employees
- The importance of scrutiny, accountability and commitment
- Building a diverse leadership pipeline and supporting emerging leaders to thrive
- Identifying and tackling barriers that might be slowing your EDI progress
- Achieving meaningful and long lasting change
See the full agenda, click here.
Diversity Project Members will receive 20% off, please get in touch to with [email protected] to secure your discount.