The webinar on Digital Access and Inclusion in the Investment and Savings Industry, held on 20th of May 2021 at 2pm, was to mark Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
With one in five UK adults living with a disability, being inclusive is not just a compliance task or the right thing to do, it is also good business. By increasing access to people with differing abilities, we open ourselves up to new ways of thinking, higher levels of innovation and further potential customers.
As an industry, we know we can do more in terms of inclusive marketing, in its widest sense – language access, communications, websites, online and offline experiences, and so much more.
- 2 pm to 2.15 pm, Introduction – Linda Russheim, Founder – HT Financial Marketing and Diversity Project Marketing Lead and Board Member
- 2.15 pm to 2.45 pm, Panel discussion with:
- Sabina Jasinska, Global VP Sales and Marketing -StoneShot and Marketing Lead – the disability workstream for the Diversity Project
- Tim Roberts, Marketing -HSBC AM and co-lead – the disability workstream for the Diversity Project
- John Dovey, Client Relationship Director – Paragon Customer Communications
- Cordelia Hughes, Sales Director – RWS Group
- 2.45 pm to 3 pm, Audience Q&A