The Chapter’s purpose is to join forces to ‘step up and step out’ on making collective progress in inclusion across Scotland, through:
- Sharing a core focus - to open up Financial and Professional Services as inclusive employers, broadening our talent pipeline and working together to have wider reach and impact.
- Aiming to become a consolidated voice on Scottish government and industry consultations.
- Collaborating at key events to raise the profile of the Diversity Project and inclusion in Scotland, for example, National Inclusion week in September.
How we work
- We are a Diversity Project Chapter for business leaders and practitioners who drive change in D&I across our companies. Others can become involved through practice groups and network connections. We keep to a main representative for each company on the DP Scotland group which meets bi-monthly.
- We work with shared and existing partners in Scotland to leverage expertise and collaborate in line with our purpose.
- We have a small number of optional ‘practice groups’ which develop practical interventions to achieve defined deliverables and which change in line with priorities.
Lynne Connolly, Standard Life Aberdeen – [email protected]
Fer Jenkinson, Franklin Templeton - [email protected]
Scotsman article: Standard Life Aberdeen leads Scottish Diversity Project