Jayne Styles talks to Sarah Kaiser, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, about how Fidelity International’s D&I initiative is maturing and the aim to be a D&I thought leader.
- Data, goals, accountability, and the visibility of D&I initiatives, have driven positive change
- Positive cultural shifts have been reinforced through, amongst other things, training, role modelling and sharing relevant personal stories, such as mental health issues
- The D&I initiative started with Fidelity for Everyone (F4E), their global, grassroots, bottom-up network
- Through strong internal, global branding and highly visible activities, F4E has successfully captured employees’ hearts and minds
- D&I strategy is shaped by the top team, which holds the business to account against the goals they have set themselves