Case study: Northern Trust launches mental health campaign
Northern trust launches mental health campaign to educate and support our staff.
Northern Trust is committed to The Diversity Project’s objective of promoting greater inclusiveness and support across the investment industry. Mental health challenges continue to be a broad source of concern across EMEA.
In May 2017, we launched a mental health campaign in our UK Global Funds Services division with the following objectives:
- Reducing the stigma of mental health challenges
- Providing broad training to staff that enables them to better understand issues and provide support to employees
- Providing a site for staff to access information relating to mental health
- Focusing on well-being as a preventative measure
- Better understanding the challenges facing Northern Trust as well as the broader financial industry