It means we can attract talented people from the widest possible talent pool and better reflect and respond to the needs of our diverse customers. Embracing our diversity also means that we have a richer range of ideas and creativity, fresh perspectives and a willingness to challenge the status quo, all of which create the right environment for fostering greater innovation.
Our Diversity & Inclusion strategy has seen us deliver a range of initiatives which promote the attraction, retention and career progression of all talent, including:
- Supporting our working families through employee networks, training solutions and benefit provisions such as the global parental policy
- Signing the Women in Finance charter and publicly pledging our goal to improve female representation within our global senior executive population
- Undertaking thorough analysis of our gender diversity using the world-leading EDGE (Economic Dividends for Gender Equality) certification tool
- Ensuring diversity is promoted within our talent identification, development and hiring processes
- Developing inclusive leaders who understand the business benefits of inclusion and can help drive the culture we need
We are very proud to have joined the Diversity Project and look forward to collaborating with our peers to share best practice and help drive industry-wide progress.