To coincide with Mental Health Awareness Week, we held an event for exciting launch event for this report.
The Diversity Project’s Mental Health Workstream are thrilled to present the findings detailing the progress being made by member firms who have embarked on their journey to delivering better mental health outcomes for their employees.
The panel session had a range of excellent speakers who explored the stories behind the report. We consider the challenges and journeys commonly experienced in implementing any mental health provision. How can a firm get started? What are the different approaches? And what should firms consider in measuring impact?
Date: Monday 15th May 2023
Venue: Aviva, The Sustainable Finance Factory, 28-30 Hoxton Square, London N1 6NN
4:00pm-4:30pm: Arrival and registration
- Ali Bernat, Global head of Strategic Marketing-Alternatives, AXA Investment
Managers and Diversity Project Mental Health Workstream Co-lead.
4:40pm-5:20pm: Industry Trends – Panel discussion and Q & A
- Lindsey Bass, Diversity Project Mental Health Workstream Co-lead
- Alison Unsted, CEO at City Mental Health Alliance
- Amy Browne, Stewardship Lead at CCLA Investment Management.
5:20pm-5:50pm: Practicalities and Learnings – Panel discussion and Q & A
- Sonia Jenkins, Global Head of Reward, Wellbeing and Inclusion at Schroders
- Liz Cole, Head of HR at Artemis.
- Further speakers to be announced soon.
5:50pm-6:00pm: Closing remarks
Please RSVP by Thursday 11th May.
The event was filmed for marketing purposes and will be made public.
The Diversity Project team