We are proud to partner with City & Financial Global for the next edition of the Ethnic Diversity and Inclusion in the Financial Services Summit, which will be held in central London on the 27th September 2023.
Vivienne Artz OBE, Advisory Board Member and Past President, Women in Banking and Finance, NED, Chair, Advisor to Boards and CEO, will be chairing the event.
We will have three Diversity Project speakers at the event including Helena Morrissey, Mitesh Sheth, and Justin Onuekwusi.
The programme will focus on the latest results and conclusions of the Parker Review and Race at Work Charter; the challenge of getting ethnic diversity right at all levels in the hybrid working environment and effectively encouraging businesses to do things differently. Why is being “ethnically diverse” good for business? What should the UK government’s role be in monitoring racial inclusion and diversity in the sector and how should it use its powers to accelerate change?
This in-person conference will feature insightful presentations from, and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the following key topics:
- Moving the dial on ethnic diversity & inclusion in financial services
- Ethnically diverse – what does it actually mean? What are we doing to achieve ethnic diversity and inclusion in the current hybrid working environment, and is it working?
- Update on the latest Parker Review – improving the ethnic diversity of UK business
- Why is being “ethnically diverse” good for business?A series of case studies followed by an interactive session with the audience – Ethnic diversity and inclusion in the banking, insurance, professional services and asset management sectors – What have we learnt so far and what could we do better?
- What is stopping us from getting aboard ethnically diverse people and why can’t we keep them? Using data to explore cultural barriers to ethnic diversity and accelerate ethnic inclusion in financial services
- Black women in business – “Let’s talk about race in the workplace”