It was an opportunity to hear us talk about the work of the Diversity Project and how this can more effectively form part of your strategic planning.
The heightened focus on the wide-ranging social implications of the pandemic has shifted the emphasis from E to S in ESG, with S becoming increasingly important. The Diversity Project is continuing to drive change here to ensure the investment & savings industry keeps pace with the progress we are seeing in other sectors.
- find out about the Diversity Project
- our goals for 2021
- find out about previous campaigns, such as #TalkAboutBlack #IAM among others
- how you can get involved to help us amplify future D&I initiatives
- An Introduction to the Diversity Project – who we are and aims within the current economic environment – 11.30 -11.45 – Baroness Helena Morrissey, Chair of the Diversity Project
- Diversity Project Marketing – examples of work done and main initiatives we are working on in 2021 – 11.45 – 11.55 – Linda Russheim, Founder of HT Financial Marketing and DP Marketing Lead
- Diversity Project Press – what we have done and how we work with DP spokespeople in your member firms, inhouse teams and the media – 11.55 – 12.05 – Maddy Morgan-Williams, Director, Lansons and DP Press Lead
- Get involved and amplification – 12.05 – 12.15 – Linda and Maddy
- Q&A – 12.15 – 12.30 – open to all
This event was for DP members only.
There is no recording of this event.