We have come a long way, making huge strides in raising awareness of Inclusion and Diversity issues and galvanising support for their aims. But there is still a long way to go to translate talk into action. Here you can find out what we have achieved, and what’s next for the Diversity Project.
As part of our five year celebrations, Steve Butler, CEO of Punter Southall Aspire, and active member of our Advisory Council has written a book based on our vision – The Diversity Project: Accelerating progress towards an inclusive culture in the investment and savings industry.
Steve and some of the Workstream leads featured in the book talking about;
- Why did you decide to champion your particular dimension of D&I?
- What are you most proud of to date?
- What still needs to be done?
Lastly, but importantly, you and your companies can make a difference!
- 2pm – 2.10pm Introduction – what has the DP achieved and what will we be working on for the next 5 years: Helena Morrissey, Chair of the Diversity Project
- 2.10pm – 2.20pm Spotlight on the Author: Steve Butler, CEO of Punter Southall Aspire
- 2.20pm – 2.45pm: Panel
- Chair – Jane Welsh, Co-Founder and Project Manager of the Diversity Project
- Gavin Lewis – Co-Founder, #TalkAboutBlack
- Katy Halliday – Co-Lead, Mental Health workstream
- Emma Douglas – Co-Lead, Early Careers workstream
- 2.45pm – 3pm – Q&A
To buy copies of the book, please click here: Amazon and Kindle. All funds raised will go to The Diversity Project Charity.