There is still a long way to go to create a profession where women have equal access to opportunity and positive outcomes
During the week of International Women’s Day (8 March 2021), CFA UK’s Inclusion and Diversity Network aims to raise awareness of inclusive work cultures where women’s careers thrive, and achievements are acknowledged – our panel discussed:
- What factors will influence and deliver the next wave of change.
- How a new approach is needed to embed diversity and inclusion as part of the business strategy.
- Where are the revenue opportunities for better serving women as customers?
- How firms can push the boundaries by adopting new ways of thinking and taking action.
- Finding the right metrics to measure progress beyond diversity numbers
This event was free and open to CFA UK members, I&D Network members and non-members.