Over 250 investment industry professionals will be attending the Diversity Project’s Launch Event, kindly hosted by Willis Towers Watson at their offices.
Due to the high levels of interest in the event, registration is now closed. However, we would like to share with you the agenda below, and will also upload video snippets and photos following the event.
If you are interested in getting involved in the Diversity Project, please click here.
Tuesday, 8th November 2016, 5pm – 8pm.
The Willis Building, Willis Towers Watson, 51 Lime Street London, EC3M 7DQ
5:00pm | Welcome
Ed Francis. Head of EMEA Investments, Willis Towers Watson
5:05pm | The Charter: an update
Jayne-Anne Gadhia, CEO, Virgin Money
5:15pm | Keynote speech “The second frontier”, followed by Q&A
Andy Haldane, Chief Economist and the Executive Director of Monetary Analysis and Statistics Bank of England
5:35pm | ‘Diverse Voices’ panel
Chaired by Madison Marriage of FTfm
- Mark Zinkula. CEO Legal and General Investment Management
- Smera Ashraf. Head of Business Management (CEO Office), HSBC Global Asset Management
- Lucy MacDonald. Managing Director. CIO - Global Equities, Allianz Global Investors
- Evanna Codona. Graduate Business Analyst, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Chris Hitchen. CEO, Rail Pen RPMI
6:05pm | Diversity Project overview, followed by Q&A
Chaired by Helena Morrissey, Chair, The Investment Association
- The University Pilot Scheme - Jane Welsh, Senior Investment Consultant, Willis Towers Watson
- Metrics - Will Goodhart, CEO, CFA Society of the UK
- The Role of Ambassadors - Alexandra Haggard, Head of EMEA Consultant Relations, Blackrock
- PLSA Initiative - Lesley Williams, Chair, Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association
6:40pm | Networking & drinks